I want to know about G.N.M Diploma Course Details.

Follow
Ruma photo

Started By Ruma, 2 weeks, 6 days ago

Fresher

I scored 77.6% in class 12th final exam, I want to know about G.N.M Diploma Course Details.

1 comments

Hi ,

There are various colleges across India, which offers Diploma in GNM program.GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery. the eligibility criteria for admission vary from college to college. However, the basic eligibility criteria, you must be at least 17 years of age. Students must not be more than 35 years of age. According to the website of Indian Nursing Council, 10+2 Science stream Biology group (PCB) passed students are the most preferred ones.

However, it has also been mentioned that 10+2 Arts stream passed students are also eligible to pursue this course. Minimum aggregate marks required may vary from one institute to another. Usually, it is around 40-50% marks.

Apart from this, the educational requirement varies from one institute to another. In case of many institutes offering GNM course, the minimum educational requirement is- 10+2 passed in any stream (Science/Commerce/Arts)! So, before taking admission, enquire at the institute and make sure whether you are eligible for admission or not.

Click here to know about Gnm Nursing Delhi

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report