I wanted to know more about best mba colleges in india taking admission through MAT exam

Follow
Esha Kapoor photo

Started By Esha Kapoor, 3 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

I wanted to know more about best mba colleges in india taking admission through MAT exam

3 comments

Dear Esha for best MBA colleges please have an eye on the Business today best b school survey which is coming next month that is October 2014.Wherein you will have the best b schools listed over there.
    Posted By Meenakshi, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Esha,

Every student has a set of priorities basis which he searches and subsequently selects a college. Some give preference to location, some seeks for good placement facilities, while some searches for good infrastructure or faculty and so on. However, we provide you a link of “Assist Me Tool” that will help you to search best colleges for you as per your preferences. Check out this link below-

College Planner Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Dear Esha, best MBA colleges depend on certain parameters and as a student you should put importance on all those parameters which include proper educational facilities, faculties as well as placements. Apart from that you must also take into consideration the location factor because safety matters a lot for a student. Check http://**********/2014/04/29/how-to-choose-a-business-school/

Posted By Pousali Mukherjee, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report