I would like to study Masters in Journalism and Mass communication (distance/Part-time).

Follow
Prasanna Silmala photo

Started By Prasanna Silmala, 2 years, 4 months ago

Fresher

Hi,

Currently I am working as a software engineer in an MNC in Hyderabad. I am planning to study master's in Journalism and mass comm as i am very much interested in media. Could you pls let me know the colleges/universities that offers in Hyderabad that offers part-time master's education (more like distance education). I would not be able to attend college for full-time as i am working.  And i don't want it to be a PG diploma course but i would like to complete it with Master's degree.

Thanks!!

Prasanna

4 comments

i like journilesam
    Posted By ravikiran, 6 months ago | Reply Report
    hi, present iam completed my graduation course of B.A (H.T.P), then after i am very much interested to pursuing Journalism, so i have a one doubt that which course i have to choose and join in this journalism, please tell me as well as soon, Thanks....
    Posted By PRASHANTH, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report

Want to  Crack  IIMC, Jamia Mass Comm (AJKMCRC), ACJ, XIC, Symbiosis, IP Univ, AMU, MICA, Mumbai Univ and Manipal etc. Info for aspiring Journalism, Mass Communication, Advertising and PR students, Media Hive offers following question bank, e-guides and book to crack entrance exams 2016 of media institutes /univs

1.Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam Guide (Rs 400; Jan 2016 ed; PDF format)

2. Media Hive's Advertising & PR Entrance Exam Guide" (Rs 400; Jan 2016 ed; PDF format)

3.Media Entrance Exams' Question Bank (Price: Rs 200; PDF Format)

4. Nuances of Journalistic Writings (Rs 162; free home delivery)

To Buy these, see the link below

mediahive(DOT)co(DOT)in

or e-mail us at mediahive1(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Posted By Abhishek, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Prasanna,

We are providing you the list of colleges offering Journalism and Mass Communication courses in Hyderabad. You can shortlist the colleges as per your preference by utilizing the filters for distance learning programmes. Further, you can reach out to us for further information regarding the course and admission process. 

List of Journalism and Mass Communication Colleges in Hyderabad

You can also check out the list of universities offering courses through distance mode in the link given below.

List of distance education universities in India

Thanks for visiting HTCampus.com! Keep following us for further updates!

Posted By Nidhi, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report