IIT-JEE EXAM PREPARATION

Follow
Muhammed Sajil SN photo

Started By Muhammed Sajil SN, 1 year, 11 months ago

Fresher

Hi, if you know the syllabus  of IIT-JEE examination,  i am studying  in  plus one kerala state syllabus . Now i am interested  to do IIT - JEE exam, i want know the syllabus  of that examination  to prepare  for that

3 comments

To prepare for JEE Main Exam, you need to first know about the exam in detail. To get the complete details of JEE Main Exam, you can type JEE Main- Eduncle on google search and click the following link, get the detailed analysis of the exam.

The syllabus of JEE Main consists of the topics from the three subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.

The detailed syllabus of the will be provided at the link shared above. Get the complete syllabus and start your preparations now. Only 4 months left for JEE Main 2018 Exam. Grab the complete package and give your best.

Posted By JyotiShah976, 2 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report

sir , now i am in 12 th std. i loss my lot of time of 11 th std in timepass. but i want prepare for jee main in this 12 year.plz get me tips and how to manage time.and get info about basic concept.

Posted By Arpit, 1 year, 8 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Muhammed,

In order to qualify for IIT, you have to clear the two phase examinations as well as the interview conducted by the respective IITs.

You need to qualify 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology with minimum 60%.

Appear and Qualify JEE (Mains)

Register and qualify JEE (Advanced)

You can get all details about IIT such as syllabus, exam pattern and Tips etc  in the links given above.

Thanks for visiting HTCampus.com! Keep following us for further updates!

Posted By Nitin, 1 year, 10 months ago | Reply Report