Information about b schools.

Follow
shashank singh photo

Started By shashank singh, 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

I am having a problem with selecting the best b school for my further study. I am willing to pursue the MBA in international business. Please guide me with this problem of mine, Your kind help will be very accommodating.

3 comments

Hi Shashank,

As you know every student has his/her own preferences for selecting best college for him/her. Some give preferences to location, while some fee structure, infrastructure, placement and so on. So, HTCampus has introduced a tool that will help you to find colleges as per your own preferences. You may use this tool by clicking on the link below and select the suitable college as per your requirements-

College Comparison Tool

MBA International Business Colleges in India

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report

Dear Shashank, IB is one of the fastest growing stream now. Some of the best B-School who are offering PGDM in International Business are : IIFT , Fore School Of Management, Birla Institute Of Management & Technology, Asia Pacific Institute Of Management, IMI ... these college are associated with reputed foreign universities for student exchange also.

Posted By Ritika Mathur, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report

Dear Shashank, IB is one of the fastest growing stream now. Some of the best B-School who are offering PGDM in International Business are :

Posted By Ritika Mathur, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report