Information and fees details for mass communication

Follow
Abhisek photo

Started By Abhisek, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

Hy this is Abhisek sinha from Odisha.I have appeared my 12th exam this year and I want to know the details of fees and admission curriculum for mass and communication field.if possible mail me @ id- Abhisek sinha.101@**********

1 comments

Hi,

See, the fee structure and admission criteria vary from college to college, so you need to get in touch with college individually for relevant information. However the basic academic eligibility criteria to take admission in this programme, you need to complete 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

Mass communication is a wide term and relates to fields like public relations, communication, advertisement and journalism, which can further be categorized into print, electronic and web journalism. The duration of the programme is three years for a graduate course. After completing this programme, you can make your career in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication. You can make your career in Reporting, Editing, Advertising, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Media Management, Television and Film Production etc. You can become an Editor or a Journalist after completing your Master’s degree in Journalism.

Click here for Mass Communication Colleges in India

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report