I want to take admission in 12th class in 2018 through St. Xavier's College, Mumbai. So I just want to know about Inquiry Forms for XII Class. what will be available on the website?

Follow
hee photo

Started By hee, 1 week, 2 days ago

Fresher

I want to take admission in 12th class in 2018 through St. Xavier's College, Mumbai. So I just want to know about Inquiry Forms for XII Class. what will be available on the website?

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the  St. Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai, the Admission procedure for the college is mentioned as below:-

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:- 

• Students could submit in person an attested copy of the Baptism Certificate or the School Leaving Certificate showing their religion to the college office or upload the above documents to the online application form.
    • The schedule will be announced on the college website, after the S.S.C. results. Students offered admission are required to fill in the college admission form on the day of the merit list.
    • Admissions to Std. XII for outside students is held in the first week of May, subject to availability of seats in the respective classes.

ELIGIBILITY:- 

(For Students coming from I.C.S.E., C.B.S.E., Other Boards / States and Foreign Boards):

On admission being offered to the students in the F.Y.J.C. (Std. XI) or S.Y.J.C. (Std. XII class), he/she is required to submit the following:

1. A duly filled Application Form for Provisional Eligibility. The form is available at the H.S.C. Board Office.
    2. A photograph affixed and attested.
    3. An attested copy of the Marksheet of the last examination passed.
    4. An attested copy of Passing Certificate of the last examination passed.
    5. Original Migration Certificate.
    6. Students passing ICSE / CBSE / OTHER BOARDS are additionally required to submit the following:
    • Original and an attested photocopy of School Leaving Certificate counter signed by the respective Educational Inspector / Education Officer before securing admission to F.Y.J.C.          
    • The ‘DEED OF UNDERTAKING’ on stamped paper of Rs.100 signed by the candidate and parent/guardian.  (The draft copy is available with the Application Form).
    • Candidates passing Class X CBSE are required to submit the Board Examination Hall Ticket.

NOTE:  Admission to the Junior College (Std. XI or Std. XII) will be granted only on submission of the above.

Apart from this,  we suggest you to get in touch with college individually for the relevant information. 

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 week, 1 day ago | Reply Report