inquiry for diploma course

Follow
oshy photo

Started By oshy, 1 year, 4 months ago

Fresher

I have passed 12th science streams in the year 2010 due to my health problems I was supposed to drop my PG course now I am physical fit for studies did I can do any diploma course in your institute

5 comments

Is there any SC concession on FDAHTM
    Posted By Aneesha, 2 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    i just want to become an air hostess. My age is 19. Am i be able to take admission ??if so then what will be the fees?
    Posted By Riya, 1 year, 3 months ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Nitin

Frankfinn Institute Air Hostess Training Kochi offers Frankfinn Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management and Frankfinn Diploma Course in Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service programs for 10+2 students. However, the upper age limit to pursue both the courses is 24 years. If you get to fit the age criteria, you can get admitted into these above-mentioned courses by clearing personal interviews.   Thanks 
    for clearing personal interviews what I have to do?
    Posted By oshy, 1 year, 4 months ago | Reply Report
    for clearing personal interviews what I have to do?
    Posted By oshy, 1 year, 4 months ago | Reply Report

Hi,

Frankfinn Institute Air Hostess Training Kochi offers Frankfinn Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management and Frankfinn Diploma Course in Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service programs for 10+2 students. However, the upper age limit to pursue both the courses is 24 years. If you get to fit the age criteria, you can get admitted into these above-mentioned courses by clearing personal interviews.

Thanks 

Posted By Nitin, 1 year, 4 months ago | Reply Report