Is BBA a good option in the current market/ industry

Follow
Kaushik photo

Started By Kaushik, 1 year, 8 months ago

Fresher

Hi I'm Kaushik and I've passed my 12th CBSE with an aggregate of 60%. I'm looking out for affordable bba colleges in Hyderabad. But i also have a doubt somewhere that is BBA a good career option compared to others.

3 comments

Yes but if you have choosen to do it from best colleges and i will help you to find one of the best college in Gurgaon with lot of option in BBA for career in management ie. IILM Gurgaon http://**********

Posted By Rocky, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Kaushik, this one of the most preferred course these days. This course provides an insight on several of the managerial roles. You can choose the area that interests you from the various options. This is a graduation level course.

BBA graduates are preferred for positions like HR and also Finance. With experience they will be able to grow to higher heights. It is important that they pursue a career in an area where they believe their interest lies.

Please check the link below foran idea about colleges in Hyderabad

http://www.htcampus.com/subcategory/graduate-courses-bba-bbm-colleges-in-hyderabad/

Some other best universities in the country offering BBA and having good placement record too are Sharda, Lovely, Manipal etc. Some of them even offer scholarships. Check their websites.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 year, 8 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Kaushik,

BBA surely is one of the best courses and the first step to enter in the field of management. It is a popular course among students aspiring to venture into the world of management. It is very good option if you are interested to make your career in management field.

BBA is designed to impart management education and inculcate entrepreneurship skills in a student. It introduces you to the various aspects that form part of effective business management and prepares you to pick a specialized branch later on.

After completing BBA degree you can go for an MBA. It not only increases career opportunities but also makes you preferable by all sorts of industries. BBA can offer jobs as management trainees in various fields like marketing and sales, finance, HR, etc.

Career Options & Prospects after a BBA

All About BBA Admissions in India 2016

BBA Colleges in Hyderabad

Thanks

Posted By Nitin, 1 year, 8 months ago | Reply Report