How worth is it to do MBA from Gems B School? Please Provide Gems B School Review.

Follow
Avinash photo

Started By Avinash, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

I had enrolled into 2007 (First Batch) Industry Synergised MBA at Gems B-School. I still miss the Gems campus life and its truly supportive faculty members. The faculty at Gems always treat students like friends and are always ready to provide helping hand to them. Live projects, interactive activities and insights from industry speakers creates a stimulating environment. I am grateful to Gems for giving me an excellent platform to develop my personality and the best learning experience that helped me to carve a niche for myself in the corporate world. Gems B School is the best management institute in the Bangalore. I highly recommend the Gems management education to all looking for a fruitful career not merely a job.

22 comments

In Reply To: Lalit

Heybro....can i talk to you in person..contact number if possible
    Hiiii... Im planning to do an integrated BBA+MBA course from gems school... I wanted information regarding this
    Posted By Syed, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Kriti

If we miss the weekend course like taking leave due to some reasons what will happen?
    Posted By Nancy, 5 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Everyonw saying that students will be placed mostly in Bpo companies is it true?
    Posted By Nancy, 5 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

GEMS B School Fake? Before asking such question one must have to visit the website. People believe on fake complaints and start sharing there opinion. Gems B School is one of the best Management college ranked by GO GETTER in 18th Position in its overall B School Survey IN 2014. Famous personalities like Subramanian Swamy and Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam attended the Convocation Ceremony of GEMS B SCHOOL.

Posted By Neha, 2 years ago | Reply Report

I find UEM Jaipur the best MBA school due to its few qualities like infrastructure which matters most and the placement cell to look after all students career. Rest you can decide on your own by reviewing some colleges. I would help you by providing link of the college mentioned, go through it - http://www.htcampus.com/college/university-engineering-management-uem-jaipur/

Posted By Ritesh, 6 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

Education plays very important role in everybody life life. I was very interested in taking admission in MBA but very disturbed as i did not know which institute is best. One of the students of Gems B School suggests me to opt that college as it is best for campus placement and superior knowledge. I have enjoyed very much because of various activities like cultural programs, tech fest, many group discussions, Paper presentation which make me fill with spirit to speak in front of many persons. Recently i am working in one of the best industry and this opportunity i have just because of Gems B School. I thank to my instructors to enhance my knowledge and help to convert my dream into reality. 

Posted By Kriti, 6 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

Is there any  age limit  to  join  the   course  ... as  i am  35  years old   Btech  graduate .. please let me  know   the  eligibility  parameters  or criteria 

Posted By prashant, 6 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

I was in trouble in choosing one college for persuing MBA. My cousin suggests me to take admission in Gems B School and I think that was my great decision to choose. All students have same mind and potential but confidence is one that reveal how much you are expressive. I was a good student in all aspect but I was not expressive, Gems B School gave me opportunities via so many competition and paper presentation to enhance my confidence level. Now I have a proud to be a part of that college and today I am in reputed company because of that college.

Posted By Namrata, 9 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

Hi, I have just completed my MBA from Gems B School, Bangalore and I would like to thank  this college because I got placed in top MNC through on campus. When I searched about the college after my graduation , there were so many fake reviews about the college but actuality was different. College has wide infrastructure, highly qualified staff and also good placement record. College also provide the training on personality development. So I would like to say that Gems B School is one of the best management college in India. I would give it 10/10 marks. I would suggest everyone take the admission in Gems B School and achieve the goal in your life.

Posted By Mukul Maheshwari, 2 years ago | Reply Report

Hello Everyone, I want to share my experience with Gems B School, Bangalore. I have entered in final year of MBA, proud to say that many top MNC Companies have visited on campus and I got selected in one of the best company. It's all of because of my college management hard work to its students. Our College has wonderful surroundings like wide campus, huge collection of books in library, hygienic cafeteria, Wi-Fi enable hostels and excellent faculty.  College also provide the internship opportunity to us so that we can get the practical knowledge. At last but not least, I would say it is the best management college in India and I am lucky one who pursuing my MBA from here. I would suggest everyone who want to become  the successful in their life, Gems B School is one of best option for it. Go ahead and chase your dream.

Posted By Abhay Chandak, 2 years ago | Reply Report