Is it possible to do Fashion after BCA?

Follow
Elaine photo

Started By Elaine, 3 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

Hello everyone,

Here's my query. I am currently a 4th Sem BCA student and I love the field I am in. I love fashion a lot but I am not very good at drawing. I have searched around a lot but I haven't found a single course that helps me combine my love for technology and my love for fashion.

My questions:-

1. Is there any PG course in India, US or Canada where Fashion and my BCA(Grad) skills are combined?

2. I do not have any professional training in Fashion. Do I need to take up a crash course in Fashion? If yes, please suggest Courses and Institutes (in Suburban Mumbai areas) to match my choices.

Thank You!

3 comments

Is it possible to do fashion designing course with bca
    Posted By Vaibhava, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    Is it possible to do fashion designing course with bca
    Posted By Vaibhava, 3 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Elaine,

You can use your computer skills in the field of fashion designing. You can also learn Computer Aided Design (CAD) application to enhance your computer skills for fashion design, accessory construction and pattern manipulation fields.

As you have interest in fashion industry and didn’t have any professional training, you can opt for any of these courses primarily-

• Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing
    • Certificate Programme in Computer Application in Fashion Industry (CAFI)
    • Computer Oriented Course in Advanced Fashion Technology
    • Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing (CFD-CAD)
    • Diploma in Computer Aided Fashion Design

After completing any of these courses, you would get some basic knowledge and skills about the fashion industry. And, after that you can go for any PG courses in fashion designing as per your preferences.

You may click on the link below to know about the colleges offering fashion design in India.

Fashion Design Colleges across India

Thanks!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report