Started By Prerna, 4 years ago
Is the pattern of JEE(MAIN) similar to AIEEE. I am in 10 standard from when should i start taking coaching classes for JEE(MAIN)
AIEEE is a 3-hour exam and IIT JEE is a 6-hour exam. There are two papers in JEE Main Exam- Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Check out the latest <a title="https://**********/jee-main-exam-paper-pattern
">JEE Main 2018 Pattern</a>
JEE Main Exam Pattern- Paper 1
• JEE Main Paper 1 is held in both the mode- Offline and Online.
• The Paper 1 contains questions from 3 subjects: - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
• The time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
• Total 360 questions asked in JEE Main Paper 1 Exam (30 questions from each of the above-mentioned subject).
JEE Main Exam Pattern- Paper 2
• The JEE Main Paper 2 is conducted in offline mode only.
• The questions in this paper comprise of the questions from the following subjects: - mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing test.
Leave us your details and we will contact you