Is there any institute in India which offer courses in weapon engineering? if yes what is the procedure for enterance

Follow
Aman Kumar photo

Started By Aman Kumar, 4 years, 3 months ago

Fresher

Is there any institute in India which offer courses in weapon engineering? if yes what is the procedure for enterance

11 comments

In Reply To: suraj

what is a total process for taking admission for it?
    Good
    Posted By Dev, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

hai..i'm pursuving B.Tech mechanical engg..i want to do my higher studies in weapon engg...so..what the procedure for enerance and admission for it??...so pls hepl me..thankyou..

Posted By N.Sudhagar, 4 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: suraj

currently i am in 11th. but after 12 i want to take admission for weapon engineering?
    what is a total process for taking admission for it?
    Posted By suraj, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    currently i am in 11th. but after 12 i want to take admission for weapon engineering?
    Posted By suraj, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

I am B.Tec with Mechanical Engineering and have working experience of 2.5 years, I want to take admission in weapon engineering, So what is the procedure??

Posted By Pranshu Negi, 1 year, 9 months ago | Reply Report

sir I'm a student of B.Tech 3rd year pursuing my B.tech  in Metallurgy and Material Science. Am I eligible to pursue my M.Tech in Weapons engineering in DIAT, Pune ? please help.

Posted By Bhawesh Chhajed, 1 year, 7 months ago | Reply Report

S ir,  My son  want to become an weapon engineer and he want to know that what is the procedure of it and basic details of it , he is currently studying in class 10th

Vidya Makhecha

Posted By Uday makhecha, 1 year, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Sir I complet my diploma from uit rgpv poly bhopal m.p my cgpa is 6.0 I want to do engineering in weapon sector what can I do please tell sir my contact number ********** email id:-iamofficialamit@**********

Posted By Amit, 10 months ago | Reply Report

Hi @ Bhawesh Chhajed,

As per the official website of DIAT, Pune, it does not offer M.Tech in Weapon engineering course. Hence, we are suggesting you some other colleges for weapon designing course.

Click here for Weapon Designing Colleges

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 7 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditional engineering disciplines, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, electro-optics, aerospace engineering, materials engineering, and chemical engineering. You can pursue Weapon Engineering only at Master’s degree level.

Institutes like Institute of Armament Technology, Pune, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, etc. are offering Masters level degree course M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Weapons).

Eligibility:-

• You should have passed BE / B Tech in Mechanical / Production / Chemical / Material and Metallurgy / Electrical or equivalent from any recognised university with 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in the qualifying examination and valid UGC-CSIR NET certificate/GATE Score.

• Admission will be based on interview.

• However, the admission procedure varies from institute to institute.

Click here to get the list of colleges offering Weapon engineering

Good luck!!! 

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report