issues for college fee

Kaushal photo

Started By Kaushal, 2 years, 3 months ago


Hi.. My name is Shukla Kaushal and I m doing civil engineering in diploma from a local college in Gujarat and I want to do but I HV money issues so I m not able to pay normal b.tch clg fee I wanna study in a gorv college what do I do?


  • 0



    The Fee structure for engineering course varies from college to college. Since, you have mentioned that, you are looking for government engineering colleges, so we suggest you first shortlist the government engineering colleges and then get in touch with college officials individually for the fee information. Apart from this, you need to apply for various engineering test to take admission in the best engineering college/institute. However, we are sharing a list of government engineering colleges, select college according to your preference.


    Click here for Government Engineering Colleges in India


    You can filter your search by adding course type given in the link above.



    Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report