Kindly give me information regarding admission for MBA in Human Resource 2014.

Follow
MBA
jemy theresa k joby photo

Started By jemy theresa k joby, 3 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

I am Jemy, i have completed my BSc.CDF course in 2014.can i do MBA in this particular year itself by the help of bank loan.....?

5 comments

Hi Jemy, I would advise you to look for more relevant programs other than these traditional ones as there is no scope left in HR. I would advise you to go for more relevant fields which are still unexplored like MBA in Sports Management. This program is to cater to the escalating demand for Sports management professionals, UTM offers an inter-disciplinary program designed to impart training in Sports MARKETING, Management, Advertising, Ethics, and Media Relations. The program will translate the students' passion for sports into professional skills to manage the business as well as the marketing aspects of Sports and allied disciplines. One university which is offering this program is UTM,Shillong. This is the best university for this programs as it has experienced faculty and great infrastructure to support students. To know more about this program and univeristy check out his link: http://**********/sports_management.php
    Posted By Devik, 3 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    Dear Students there should be the following Parameters you assess before joining an MBA Institute :
    1. Admission Criteria
    2. Infrastructure, both (physical & intellectual)
    3. Course Content and Specializations offered
    4. Faculty
    5. Student and Alumni Achievements
    6. Cost of education
    7. Placement details & CTC offered
    8. Location & hostel facility

Also you need to take care of that the College should choose you.
    You may consider:-

FORE School Of Management
    Birla Institute Of Management & Technology
    Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
    Asia Pacific Institute Of Management
    IMT Ghaziabad
    MDI Gurgaon

You may visit respective websites in order to find details on fees, intake, eligibility criteria, admission process, entrance exams, learning mode options, etc.

Feel free to revert.
    Good Luck..
    Posted By Ritika Mathur, 3 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    Dear Jemy you should try in Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi
    Posted By Mahesh Pujari, 3 years, 4 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Jemy,

To pursue MBA from a good institute, you need to appear for MAT, CAT, XAT or any other MBA entrance exam. There are numerous colleges offering MBA across India. The admission and selection procedure, application dates, entrance exam, percentage and other requirements vary from college to college. Also, you can get education loan from any bank as per your requirement. For further details regarding education loan you can contact individual bank.

MBA Colleges and their Admission Procedure

You may refine your search by adding location, course delivery, course duration, cost of study, college type etc by clicking on the link below.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 4 months ago | Reply Report

Yes you can do MBA in human resource .Career options in Human Resource are quite lucrative. If one thinks that he or she can deal well with people then one can do management programme in human resource. As we know that human resource management is mainly about building a balance between individual and organizational goals. MBA in Human Resource has huge scope since the HR managers have to deal with the employees of the organization. Students from diverse background can do MBA in human resource.Check http://**********/2014/04/10/career-options-after-doing-mba-in-human-resource/

Posted By Pousali Mukherjee, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report