Master in Business / MBA in and around Mumbai, Pune, Thane etc

Follow
MBA
Simran Chopra photo

Started By Simran Chopra, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

I wish to study MBA in or around Mumbai. Please guide me, give me the names of some good institutes in the region.

3 comments

Hi Simran,

Check this link to get details about the colleges offering MBA/PGDM courses in Maharashtra-

MBA/PGDM Colleges in Maharashtra

You can refine your search by adding location, course delivery, institute type, category etc by clicking on the above mentioned link.

You may also compare colleges as per your preferences by using College Comparison Tool

Thanks!!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report

Simran you have good institutes like Symniosis, NMIMS, XLRI, UM,etc. Other than this you have good institutes like SMUDE, LPUDE, IGNOU, SCDL etc that are offering MBA through distance mode.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Simran. If you wish to do MBA / PGDM from the Mumbai/ Pune region, then you should consider the ASM group of institutes. Their management colleges such as the Institute of Business Management & Research (IBMR), Institute of International Business & Research (IIBR) in Pune are highly ranked for management education and with great alumni base plus placement record. If you want to go closer to Mumbai, the Institute of Management & Computer Studies (IMCOST) in Thane is a great option, also a part of the ASM group if institutes.

Posted By Rajesh Yadhav, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report