I want to do Master of Technology (Media & Sound Engineering) Course from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.

Follow
Abhay Pramod photo

Started By Abhay Pramod, 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Fresher

I have recently obtained Bachelors degree in Mass Media - Sound Engg from TMV, Pune in +A grade. Now looking for Masters in Sound / Audio Engg degree in reputed university. Looking guideline for my eligibility for IIT Kharagpur for the same.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, the college offers Master of Technology (Media & Sound Engineering) Course.

Admission/Eligibility criteria:-

Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and the student must have valid GATE score. Admission to postgraduate programs with MHRD and some other government scholarships/ assistantships in engineering colleges/institutes is open to those who qualify through GATE. GATE qualified candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture or Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications are eligible for admission.

Exams Accepted:- GATE

Course Details:- Media & Sound Engineering: IIT, Kharagpur offers a two-year course of doing Masters of Technolgy in Media & Sound.  If the candidates having Experienced in  Electronic sound waves and systems field then, in that case, they are getting more priority in this course.

Apart from this, you also search more Information through below link:-

Click here to know about Sound Engineering Colleges in India.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report