I want to know about Masters in Interior Designing Course and When can I start the Course?

Follow
Ritika photo

Started By Ritika, 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Fresher

I want to know about Masters in Interior Designing Course and When can I start the Course?

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Pearl Academy, Delhi, the college provides PG Diploma in Interior Design & Styling program. The duration of the program is 2 years.While interior designing is all about designing and decorating homes, offices, commercial buildings, and hotels in a creative way.

The eligibility criteria to take admission in the Master programme for interior designing course varies from college to college. However, the basic academic eligibility, you need to complete a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university also you need to appear for the entrance test such as CEED, GATE, NLAT, NEED etc, which differs from college to college.

Apart from this, the college has not mentioned the released date of forms or registration, batch start date 2018. Hence; we suggest you contact college officials for relevant information.

Click here for Interior Designing Colleges in India 

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report