MBA (Master in Business Administration) in Pune

Follow
MBA
Sonali Singh photo

Started By Sonali Singh, 3 years, 11 months ago

Fresher

I am a working professional with a BCA degree and wish to go for further studies in the field of business. So any good institutes for MBA or PGDM, please suggest. Which are some good institutes in Pune?

3 comments

Hi Vikrant,

Check this link to get details about the colleges offering MBA and PGDM courses in Pune-

MBA/PGDM Colleges in Pune

You may also compare colleges as per your preferences by using College Comparison Tool

Thanks!!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 11 months ago | Reply Report

Sonali you have good institutes like Symniosis, NMIMS, XLRI, UM,etc in and around Pune. Other than this you have good institutes like SMUDE, LPUDE, IGNOU, SCDL etc that are offering MBA through distance mode.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 3 years, 11 months ago | Reply Report

Hello. While you have not mentioned the field of your experience or the number of years, I will give you advise for a full-time MBA. For this purpose, the ASM group of institutes should suit you well. My younger brother completed his MBA from IIBR, one of the group institutes that is very well known and ranked highly for MBA in Pune. He has spoken very highly of the faculty as well as the teaching methods utilized here. Also the placements are good, as my brother too got placed well in the BFSI sector.

Posted By Vipin Tripati, 3 years, 11 months ago | Reply Report