Can I do M.Sc. Computer Science and M.SC.(Information Technology) by Annamalai University (Distance Education). I also want to know the Admission Procedure by Annamalai University.

Follow
Msc
Ashish photo

Started By Ashish, 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Fresher

Can I do MSc. Computer Science and M.SC.(Information Technology) by Annamalai University (Distance Education). I also want to know the Admission Procedure by Annamalai University.

1 comments

Dear Student,

Yes, you can do M.Sc. Computer Science and M.SC.(Information Technology) by Annamalai University (Distance Education).

DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION:- The Directorate of Distance Education established in 1979 and now offers more than five hundred and one different programmes of study under the Regular Stream. It is credited with the largest enrolment in India and is well equipped with the computer and other infrastructure, adequate teaching faculty and administrative set-up of its own, study centres, computer training centres, etc.

Programme:- M.SC. COMPUTER SCIENCE And M.SC. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

Duration: 2 Years (4 semesters)

Eligibility:- A pass in any degree or an equivalent examination.

PCP Details:- Minimum attendance of 80% of 27 days per semester is compulsory.

ADMISSIONS TO ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY:-  Admission to all courses are purely based on merit.The University offers both Under Graduate and  Post Graduate programmes along with a few diploma programmes. The application to all the Courses is through the online registration and submission of hardcopy to the university.

Apart from this, there are various Colleges offer Distance Learning M.SC. Computer Science and M.SC. Information Technology in Tamil Nadu. So we are sharing a list of M.SC Distance Learning Colleges of Tamil Nadu. You can choose your college according to your interest. Hence, you can search colleges list on above.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report