My cousin is interested in BBA digital marketing, what kind of features your college offers in this course?

Follow
Neha photo

Started By Neha, 3 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

I want to know that if a student pursues BBA Digital Marketing, then what can be the career prospects for him? What all jobs he can take or what subject he can take up in MBA for a promising career?

4 comments

Jaypee university anoopshahr is also offering bba in diigital marketing..for addmission and further detail u can call at, **********8
    Posted By Farman Rehman, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report

These days companies need professionals who can help them in developing their business, increase their leads, sales and profits and looking at the current marketing scenario you can’t accomplish that with the old style of marketing .  Digital Marketing is the new age marketing and there is huge demand of Digital Marketing professionals. After completion of the degree he can work as social media manager,  Digital Marketing executive, Brand Manager etc. Further he can opt for MBA in Marketing to boost his knowledge in this field.  UTM Shillong is one one of the best institute to pursue this course as it has updated curriculum, faculty and placements.  Hope this info helps your cousin.  

Posted By Ratan, 2 years, 4 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Neha 

I guess BBA in Digital Marketing is just offered by UTM,Shillong only. Its one great college to be in north east india. You should definately give it a try!

Posted By Kanishk, 2 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Neha,

Please follow this link to get detailed information about BBA in Digital Marketing programme, admission criteria, course curriculum, career opportunities etc.

BBA Digital Marketing from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report