Need details about course

Follow
feroz photo

Started By feroz, 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Fresher

Hi Sir,

This is Feroz, all i need to know about the course details like tution fees, exam fees totally how much it will take for completing this course. Please respond as soon as possible.

2 comments

Hi Feroz,

As per the official website of the PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai.The Academy provides several types of courses which are mentioned as below:-

• Advanced diploma in Air Travel Management.
    • Advanced diploma in Airline and Airport Management.
    • Air Hostess training in Chennai.
    • Diploma in Aircraft Weight and Balance.
    • Pilot Training.
    • Advance diploma in  Air Cargo Management.
    • Advance diploma in Hospitality Management.
    • Soft skill and Aviation Business Communication.
    • Aircraft Weight and Balance course.

Apart from this, you didn't mention the name of the course. Hence, please mentioned the course name so that I can provide you the full details of the program.

PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Praveen

As per the official website of the PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai.The Academy provides several types of courses which are mentioned as below:- Advanced diploma in Air Travel Management. Advanced diploma in Airline and Airport Management. Air Hostess training in Chennai. Diploma in Aircraft Weight and Balance. Pilot Training. Advance diploma in  Air Cargo Management. Advance diploma in Hospitality Management. Soft skill and Aviation Business Communication. Aircraft Weight and Balance course. Apart from this, you didn't mention the name of the course. Hence, please mentioned the course name so that I can provide you the full details of the program. PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai Thanks
    Thanks for ur reply Praveen. I want the details of Advanced diploma in air travel management. could u please tell me the full payment and course details please. Thanks
    Posted By feroz, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report