Need to know the admission process for College of Military Enginerring Pune. When will be the entrance exam? How to register for the same? Thanks

Need to know the admission process for College of Military Enginerring Pune. When will be the entrance exam? How to register for the same? Thanks
htc

Started By Medha, 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

Showing 1-10 out of 10 posts

Hi Medha,

College of Military Engineering or CME, Pune is a premier institution which provides technical education to corps of Indian armed forces. College provides training and education to corps of Indian army, navy, air-force, para–military services, police and also civilians (children of Indian army officers /employees). College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Eligibility for Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) - You should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects and have secured minimum 70% marks. Selection will be based on entrance test.

JawaharLal Nehru University Engineering Entrance (JNUEEE) is the exam conducted for admission to College of Military Engineering or CME, Pune. You should appear in JNU written test in order to seek admission in CME, Pune.

Last Date of Apply: In the month of March

Examination Date: In month of May

Examination date for entrance exam has already passed. You should try for next year if you want to take admission only in this college.

However, you can apply for other engineering colleges for admission.

To know more about College of Military Engineering, Pune click here.

You can get College of Military Engineering application form from Employment News paper. You can fill the prescribed application form and send it with attested copies of certificates to the Recruitment Cell C/o Faculty of Civil Engineering, College of Military Engineering.

Good luck!!! 

Posted By HTCampus, 2 years, 2 months ago   |   ReplyReport

hello medha  i think so u got admission in cme  how to apply for entrance exam of JNUEEE  of 2016

Posted By U V S NIKHILA, 6 months, 2 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport

hello medha  i think so u got admission in cme  how to apply for entrance exam of JNUEEE  of 2016

In Reply To: HTCampus

Hi Medha,

College of Military Engineering or CME, Pune is a premier institution which provides technical education to corps of Indian armed forces. College provides training and education to corps of Indian army, navy, air-force, para–military services, police and also civilians (children of Indian army officers /employees). College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Eligibility for Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) - You should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects and have secured minimum 70% marks. Selection will be based on entrance test.

JawaharLal Nehru University Engineering Entrance (JNUEEE) is the exam conducted for admission to College of Military Engineering or CME, Pune. You should appear in JNU written test in order to seek admission in CME, Pune.

Last Date of Apply: In the month of March

Examination Date: In month of May

Examination date for entrance exam has already passed. You should try for next year if you want to take admission only in this college.

However, you can apply for other engineering colleges for admission.

To know more about College of Military Engineering, Pune click here.

You can get College of Military Engineering application form from Employment News paper. You can fill the prescribed application form and send it with attested copies of certificates to the Recruitment Cell C/o Faculty of Civil Engineering, College of Military Engineering.

Good luck!!! 

how to apply for entrance exam of JNUEEE  of 2016

Respected Sir,

Presently I am in class 12 , Please suggest me proper method of getting admission in this college .

And when the respective form will be released.

and  My result of class 12th will be released in MAY  2017 , and the last month of filling the form is MARCH ,. .. 

I am really confused ... please suggest me .. when i will be able to fill the form
    Posted By Ankush Chourasia, 4 months, 1 week ago   |   ReplyReport
    I am doing ********** mechanical engineering...can i eligible for B.tech in college of military engineering
    Posted By Tanmay, 3 months, 2 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport
    Hello sir,
    Posted By Rohan, 3 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    sir i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering so i am eligible for cme pune
    Posted By amol, 1 month, 1 week ago   |   ReplyReport

sir i have completed my diploma in civil with 82.12%.....can i eligible for ur college for direct second year...plzz help mi ....my email id is bibave45@**********...plzz mail mi sir ...thank you

Posted By pranav bibave, 1 month ago   |   ReplyReport
    Hello sir/mam, This is Sanjay Sudhir Mashalkar from Solapur, Maharashtra. Now i am studying Diploma. After completion this I want to get the admission in Military Engineering College. What is the process & how to get the admission in Military Engineering College. Kindly guide me sir/mam !!! Thank you for your reply...!!!
    Posted By Sanjay, 2 hours ago   |   ReplyReport

Invite your friends to HTCampus

Please Wait..

Hey! About to go?

Leave your details for our Experts to help you with Colleges and Admissions!