Need to know the admission process for College of Military Enginerring Pune. When will be the entrance exam? How to register for the same? Thanks

Follow
Medha photo

Started By Medha, 4 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

Need to know the admission process for College of Military Enginerring Pune. When will be the entrance exam? How to register for the same? Thanks

44 comments

In Reply To: Kalim

In Reply To: kapse

My son is appearing 12th exam this year, i want to take admission in military engineering college pune,what is admission procedure for it?

Kalim, your son should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects and have secured minimum 70% marks. Selection will be based on entrance test.

JawaharLal Nehru University Engineering Entrance (JNUEEE) is the exam conducted for admission to College of Military Engineering or CME, Pune. You should appear in JNU written test in order to seek admission in CME, Pune.

Last Date of Apply: In the month of March

Examination Date: In month of May

It looks like he has missed out on this, don't get disheartened. There are many good universities like LPU, MRU, SMU etc that offer admissions on various criteria like direct admission on the basis of marks in class 12 or on basis of their own tests or JEE marks.

Most of these universities have good infrastructure, highly qualified faculty and excellent placements. Some of them even offer scholarships.

Check the websites of these universities for more details.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 week, 4 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Hemant
    i also wanted toknow the admission process of college of military engg. puneo

Hemant, you should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects and have secured minimum 70% marks. Selection will be based on entrance test.

JawaharLal Nehru University Engineering Entrance (JNUEEE) is the exam conducted for admission to College of Military Engineering or CME, Pune. You should appear in JNU written test in order to seek admission in CME, Pune.

If you have missed out on this, don't get disheartened. There are many good universities like LPU, MRU, SMU etc that offer admissions on various criteria like direct admission on the basis of marks in class 12 or on basis of their own tests or JEE marks.

Most of these universities have good infrastructure, highly qualified faculty and excellent placements. Some of them even offer scholarships.

Good luck.

In Reply To: gayatri
    I am completed 12 science and I want to take admission in the cme college of engineering pune can you please tell me what is the elligibility criteria for admission

Gayatri, you should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects and have secured minimum 70% marks. Selection will be based on entrance test.

If you have missed out on this, don't get disheartened. There are many good universities like LPU, MRU, SMU etc that offer admissions on various criteria like direct admission on the basis of marks in class 12 or on basis of their own tests or JEE marks.

Good luck.

I am completed 12 science and I want to take admission in the cme college of engineering pune can you please tell me what is the elligibility criteria for admission
    Posted By gayatri, 1 week, 5 days ago | Reply Report
    i also wanted toknow the admission process of college of military engg. puneo
    Posted By Hemant, 2 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: kapse

My son is appearing 12th exam this year, i want to take admission in military engineering college pune,what is admission procedure for it?
    Posted By Kalim, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    Sir what is the process of joining ur collage after 12 I m studying in class 12 the with pcm cs kindly tell me about it and also about any reservation quota
    Posted By Mukundkute, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Posted By kapse, 2 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

I want to know the admission procedure of CME ,pune. Presently I'm appearing for 12th board exam 2017. I hope you will do the needful .

Regards. 

Prajakta Agre

Posted By Prajakta, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    I am last year diploma student i want to get admission in CME college what is d admission process for this??
    Posted By Omkar, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report