Need to know the admission process for College of Military Enginerring Pune. When will be the entrance exam? How to register for the same? Thanks

Follow
Medha photo

Started By Medha, 4 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

Need to know the admission process for College of Military Enginerring Pune. When will be the entrance exam? How to register for the same? Thanks

31 comments

I want to take admission in the College of Military Engineering, I am appearing in the +2 final in March 2017. Can u please throw some light on way forward to enter in the said college. 

Thanks and Regards

MANDA NARASIMHA MURTY
    Posted By MANDA, 2 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report

I want to know the admission procedure of CME ,pune. Presently I'm appearing for 12th board exam 2017. I hope you will do the needful .

Regards. 

Prajakta Agre

Posted By Prajakta, 1 week, 1 day ago | Reply Report
    I want to take the admission in  the College of Military Engineering Pune. I am appearing in the examination of Class XII in 2017. What is the procedure to take admission . Let me know to my mail prabhat.agarwal65@********** or mob. **********
    Posted By Prakhar, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    sir nw I m studying in 12th science please tell me he l can eligible for cme pune
    Posted By vivek, 2 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report
    Respected sir,. (I am have completed intermediate(12th) M.p.c I have scored markes81% I am interested to join in your campus I request you please provide seat for me Thanking you sir. Yours sincerely. Mail I.D vinod kumar bathula 6345@gmail
    Posted By Vinod Kumar, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

I want to take the admission in the college of military engineering .I am appearing in the examination of class 12th in 2017 . what is the procedure to take admission .

Posted By Mohammad, 3 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    I want to take the admission in the college of military engineering .I am appearing in the examination of class 12th in 2017 . what is the procedure to take admission . let me know to my mail deepikamalik60@**********
    Posted By Deepika, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    I want to take the admission in the college of miletry engineering.I am appearing in the exam.what is the producre
    Posted By ramnath, 3 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report
    I want to take admission in the college of military engineering.I am apprearing inthe examination of 12th in 2017.what is the procedure to take admission.mail me at sanjaykmr55555@**********
    Posted By kaushiki, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    i am a commerce student i want to get admission there for b.tech course please inform me admission process as soon as possible my email id is gaikwadk6000@**********
    Posted By kunal, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report