on the way to preparation of nlu-d i need ur expertise to choose the best book for nlu -d preparation ,,,,, ,,, not for clat ,,,,,,,, ur guideings are istimetted well..... as i am from n

Follow
htc

Posted by ashutosh anand, 1 year, 4 months ago | Posts : 1

Fresher

on the way to preparation of nlu-d i need ur expertise to choose the best book for nlu -d preparation ,,,,, ,,, not for clat ,,,,,,,, ur guideings are istimetted well..... as i am from naxal affected dist. of bihar ,,,, where noone knows about clat ,, so asking about nlu-d is totally in vain ,,,,,,my guider & motivater ur stratgy & suggested books can change my life so plz.. plz , directed us ,,,its a humble heartiest & kind request ,,, ,, plz send ur sugg. on ashutoshjnvb@**********

Showing 1-1 out of 1 comments

Dear student,

We cannot suggest you books for referral because we are not subject matter experts. However, you can refer to the following books, which are widely used for referral.

• Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Guide
    CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
    • Guide to Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]
    • Practice Test Papers for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2010
    • Study Package for CLAT and LLB Entrance Examination
    • Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT

Just remember, the paper will consist of 150 questions with 3 – 4 choices, which you have to complete in 90 minutes. The topics for CLAT entrance test to get admission to National Law University (NLU) include:

• Elementary Mathematics (35 marks)
    • English (35 marks)
    • General Knowledge (35 marks)
    • Legal Aptitude (35 marks)
    • Logical Reasoning (10 marks)

Good luck!

Posted by HTCampus, 2 years, 8 months ago   |   ReplyReport