Please let me know the Admission Dates and Fees for Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management (PGDIEM).

Follow
Kishor photo

Started By Kishor, 1 month ago

Fresher

Please let me know the Admission Dates and Fees for Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management (PGDIEM).

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the MIT School of Management, Pune, the college offers Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management (PGDIEM).

Important Dates:

The issue of Application Forms:-15th Jan.

Last date for receipt of Application Forms:- 30th May.

MIT-NAT EXAM Dates:-

1. 28th May, 25th June, 16th July.

2. 8th April, 15th April, 22nd April, 29th April, 6th May, 13th May, 20th May, 27th May, 3rd June, 10th June, 17th June, 24th June.

The issue of Admit Card:- Before 10 days of examination date.

Results Declaration:- Within 8 days after the respective date of Examination.

Registration/Admission Starts on:- Within 15 days after the declaration of Results of MIT-NAT.

Teaching Starts on:- 24th July.

Eligibility Criteria:- For PG Programmes, students should have appeared for GATE examination – 2017 / MIT-PGCET 2017.

Fee Structure (in INR / Year):-

Semester I

Tution Fees         Special Fees (Inclusive of Library, Examination Fees etc.)       Total Fees
    INR 75,000 /-             INR 5,000 /-                                                                        INR 80,000 /-

Semester II
    Tution Fees          Special Fees (Inclusive of Library, Examination Fees etc. )      Total Fees
    INR 75,000 /-               INR 5,000 /-                                                                        INR 80,000 /-

Admission Procedure:-

• Admissions to MIT ADT University will be done on the basis of GATE - 2017/ MIT-PGCET for Academic session 2017-2018. MIT-PGCET 2017 will be conducted in June - 2017 to shortlist the selective candidates.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report