PGDHRM - SCDL or PGDM - HRM -HB

Follow
Tejashree photo

Started By Tejashree, 3 years, 7 months ago

Fresher

I am staying in Hong Kong. I don't have any experience in Human Resources. I want to do Mba in HR. Earlier I was planing to do PG diploma in HRM from Hong Kong but all Pg courses are very expensive in Hong Kong hence cannot afford. I have a job so I cannot prepare for any entrance exam. I can come to India twice a year for exams. So far I have found - 1) welingkar's Post Graduate Diploma in Management -Human Resource Management - Hybrid Learning and 2) Symbiosis 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in HRM - SCDL. Which course is worth? Please let me know if you have any better options.

2 comments

Hi Tejashree,

Both the options are good. However, it would be advisable for you to get in touch with the alumni of these colleges to get better and fair reviews. Only they can guide you well as they have experienced the study there.

For the time being, we provide you information about both the colleges. Check out these links mentioned below-

Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

You may also compare colleges as per your preferences by using College Comparison Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Tejashree,

MBA in HR is a good choice. Career prospects in HR are pretty good. In HR as the experience grows you earn more. The best past about HR is that you get to different processes and strategies of the companies. My Friend did PGDM in HR from Welingkar and is all praises about their infrastructure,teaching methods,etc. She is working with the same company for the past 4 years.

Posted By Yohan, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report