placement offered for medical electronics engineers

Follow
anusha photo

Started By anusha, 3 years, 7 months ago

Fresher

I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering and I attended dcet and secured 6548 ranking.i had allotted a seat for medical electronics engineering in MSRIT.so please tel me about the course and can I placed from the college itself.......please suggest me

thank you

2 comments

....please check with the course program, career and placement at your choice of institute or college...all the best...

Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Anusha,

M.S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) offers 4 year’s Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics. You need to pass 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects & Chemistry/Biology /Bio-Technology / Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subject with English as one subject of study. You need to secure minimum 45% (General), 40% (SC,ST, CAT-1, IIA,IIB,IIIA& IIIB of Karnataka).

OR

You should have 3 years’ Diploma in Engineering after 10th standard.

You will also need to appear for COMED-K UGET test to get into the B.E Medical Electronics program.

Also, MSRIT has tie-up with more than 300 recruitment companies. Here is the placement statistics for the year 2012 and 2013 for all the programs offered by MSRIT-

Advise you to get in touch with the alumni of the institute to get better and fair reviews.

Thanks!

Source: Official Website of M.S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report