PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME EFFECTIVE WAYS OF MANAGING MY CLAT PREPRATION WITH 12TH BOARD EXAM...

Follow
htc

Started By anmol jain, 2 years, 8 months ago

Fresher
PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME EFFECTIVE WAYS OF MANAGING MY CLAT PREPRATION WITH 12TH BOARD EXAM...

Showing 1-3 out of 3 posts

Dear student,

The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools / Universities for admissions to their Under Graduate and Post Graduate Degree Programs (LL.B & LL.M).

Eligibility for CLAT Exam Undergraduate Programmes: - You should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. You should not be more than 20 years of age.

You should be proficient in English, GK/current affairs, mathematics, logical reasoning and legal aptitude while preparing for CLAT exam. You should practice enough questions of comprehension passages & grammar and brush up your knowledge of current affairs.

To know more about CLAT exam

CLAT 2012: Last Minute Preparation Tips

Click here to know how to crack CLAT 2012

All the best !!

Posted By HTCampus, 2 years, 8 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    Visit ClatPrep's brand new Test portal. There are over 4500 Questions / 135 Sections tests / 10 Mock Tests. www[dot]clatprepcentre[dot]com Register now!
    Posted By nishita kar, 2 years, 4 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    goo.gl/hDdB1 Check this above link. Begin your CLAT preparations from now and before you know it, you will be well prepared for CLAT!
    Posted By jay, 2 years, 3 months ago   |   ReplyReport