Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism

Follow
Boron photo

Started By Boron, 4 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

IGNOU asks for experience certificate related to Advertising / PR for post graduate diploma in mass cummunication. I don't have this. But i am interested in pursuing this course.

5 comments

In Reply To: Prema D
    Am Bcom pursuing i dont  have any experience about media but i have intrested in media i want to became a Reporter in Tv9 Kannada 

Two years' experience in media or communication organization is required to apply for this course. However, you can talk to the officials of IGNOU once regarding this.

Thanks
    Posted By Nitin, 2 years ago | Reply Report
    Am Bcom pursuing i dont  have any experience about media but i have intrested in media i want to became a Reporter in Tv9 Kannada 
    Posted By Prema D, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Hi,

Eligibility for Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC) in IGNOU-

You must have graduate degree in any discipline along with two years experience in Media or Communication organisations in positions such as Script Writer, Reporter, Sub Editor, Photographer, Technical Assistant, PRO etc.

So, we advise you to contact with the university individually to know if they have any provision for students not having work experience.

Know about Indira Gandhi National Open University- School of Journalism and New Media Studies

Thanks.!!

Posted By Nitin, 4 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report