Post graduation in MBA from Delhi

Follow
Divya photo

Started By Divya, 7 months, 1 week ago

Fresher

I am in my final year of graduation from DU. I want to pursue my post graduation in MBA .Please advice me a college in Delhi .

3 comments

You may consider NIBM if you would like to pursue MBA in online mode. NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) is one of the most preferred distance MBA providers in India and it offers one year MBA, two year MBA and one year Executive MBA in online mode. NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials to all its registered students. Visit the official NIBM website for more.

Posted By Rohit, 1 day, 14 hours ago | Reply Report

Dear Divya,

Universities in Delhi namely, Delhi University, JNU, GGSIPUniv, Jamia Milia Islamia, Ambedkar Univ, IIFT and IIT all have a department in management and offer masters courses. Some of these run the course through affiliated colleges. Alternatively, PGDM is offered as an autonomous course by many well known institutes such as JIMS, LBSIM, Fore school of management. You may visit the websites of these institutes to explore the admission criteria and accordingly begin your preparation. 

Good Luck!

Posted By Deepti, 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hi,

Follow the below-mentioned link for MBA Colleges in Delhi and select college according to your preference

Click here for MBA Colleges in Delhi

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 7 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report