pursuing a career in B.tech

Follow
gautami photo

Started By gautami, 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

I have completed my grade 12 in CBSE with PCMB and am planning to pursue a career in B.tech Mechatronics.

I wanted to know if i'll be able to cope up with the computer and electronic part in the course as i haven't studied computers in my grade 11 and 12.

3 comments

Hi Gautami,

Mechatronics is the combination of mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, computer engineering, software engineering, and control engineering and systems design engineering in order to design, and manufacture useful products.

To pursue B.Tech Mechatronics program, you should have interest in numerical skills as Mathematics is the main key of the branch. You also need to have sound knowledge of some other branches like electronics, software design and mechanics.

As you didn’t have these subjects in your 10+2, you need to give more time on these topics to get expertise in such areas.

We also provide you career prospects and job areas for Mechatronics students-

• Assistant Manager - Product/Process Design (Mechatronics)
    • Project Engineer - Mechatronics
    • Mechatronics Architect
    • Software Engineer
    • Trainee Software Engineer
    • Customer Support Engineer - Mechanical
    • Design and Development Engineer
    • Development Engineer
    • Engineer - Application
    • Marketing Engineer
    • Project Engineer – Mechatronics

You may find the jobs in fields like electronics, electrical, manufacturing, engineering, instrumentation, defence, mining, aerospace, automobile, robotics, tool design and aviation.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report

On the right track now, Mechanical Engineering is called an evergreen branch as Mechanical Engineers find suitable placements in almost all sectors in industry.

Posted By Suni, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report

On the right track now, Mechanical Engineering is called an evergreen branch as Mechanical Engineers find suitable placements in almost all sectors in industry.

Posted By Suni, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report