pursuing aerospace technology in madras institute of technology

Started By MANOJ KUMAR M, 3 years, 7 months ago

sir, im a mechanical engineer with 5 years of experience, i have got ME Aerospace technology (Full Time) in Madras Institute Of Technology, whether it is good to quit the job and study or skip M.E and continue working,kindly suggest as of now my job is not satisfying for me, what is the scope for aerospace in future.??

Hi Manoj,

The decision of “Quitting job and continue your education or continue your job and skip your education” is totally up to you and the circumstances you are going through. If it is a situation where you can quit the job and spend some more time to your education, then you must go for Master’s. And, if you are in such phase of your life where you must have an earning source and can’t go for PG, then you can keep continue your job.

Also, we provide an overview about Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, you can click on the link below to know about the courses, placement, infrastructure, faculty, accreditation, affiliation and various other information.

Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University

apart from that, aerospace engineering contains the design, construction and science of airplanes and space vehicles. It branches into aircraft and aerospace engineering. After completion of your Master’s in Aerospace Engineering, you may get into the top international aviation companies – government and private airlines, and organizations involved in military and space programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc.

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report