quarries regarding post graduation in journalism

Follow
jeevika  photo

Started By jeevika , 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

I being a student of **********(h) from gargi college , Delhi university , is eligible to pursue the post graduation in journalism from IIMC after completing my graduation? or any other top notch mass communication school in India? If yes ,What is the admission criteria i have to follow to get in ?

what are the future career aspects after i do my post graduation in journalism from IIMC? Will i be able to get a decent and a well paid job after the completion of my course from here?

3 comments

hi I m student of b.a third year.after this iwant to be an anchor so plz tell me what can i do
    Posted By mufeed khan, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report
    hi I m student of b.a third year.after this iwant to be an anchor so plz tell me what can i do
    Posted By mufeed khan, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Jeevika,

Yes, you can opt for PG in Journalism in IIMC after completion of your Bachelor’s in any discipline. You will also appear for an entrance exam conducted by IIMC to get into the PG program. Also, the admission and selection process, eligibility criteria and other requirements vary between colleges. So, you need to get in touch with the colleges directly to know about their admission procedure and other relevant information.

There are lots of career options in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication. You can make your career in Reporting, Editing, Advertising, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Media Management, Television and Film Production etc. You can become an Editor or a Journalist after completing your Master’s degree in Journalism.

Some Career options in Journalism and Mass Communication

Also, the salary scale depends on your skills and aptitude, course, institute reputation, placement and various other factors. However, you can calculate your salary as per your preferences by using Salary Predictor Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report