I want to know about M.Sc (Radiation )Physics course.

Follow
sameer photo

Started By sameer, 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Fresher

I want to know about M.Sc (Radiation )Physics course. I have done graduation in B.Sc (Medical Technology) Radiography from University Of Delhi. Am I eligible for M Sc. (Radiation) Physics course from Department of Physics, Mangalore University? I have Radiation Physics as a subject in graduation.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Department of Physics, Mangalore University, the college offers M Sc (Radiation Physics) Course.

Title of the Programme:- The programme shall be called Master of Science in Radiation Physics – M Sc (Radiation Physics).

Eligibility for Admission:- The students who have passed the three years B Sc degree examination of Mangalore University or any other University considered equivalent thereto, with Physics as major/optional subject/special subject are eligible for the programme provided they have studied Mathematics as major/optional/special/minor subject for at least two years and secured a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST/Category-Students) marks in Physics and Mathematics.

Duration:- It is a two-year full-time degree programme.

Apart from this, yes you are eligible for taking admission in Master of Science in Radiation Physics course. Hence, you can also search more Information through below link:-

Click here to know about Master Science Radiation Physics colleges in India.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report