queries regarding future decision

Follow
Gopika photo

Started By Gopika, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

I have just given my board examination and I'm planning to go for journalism now. My dream is to become a news reporter/anchor of an international news channel like BBC. I need guidance. What steps should I follow?

1 comments

Hi,

Mass communication is a wide term and relates to fields like public relations, communication, advertisement and journalism, which can further be categorized into print, electronic and web journalism. The duration of the programme is three years. After completing this programme, you can make your career in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication. You can make your career in Reporting, Editing, Advertising, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Media Management, Television and Film Production etc. You can become an Editor or a Journalist after completing your Master’s degree in Journalism.

The admission criteria to take admission in the Mass Communication & Journalism undergraduate course vary from college to college. However, the basic academic eligibility criterion, you must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.

Click here to know about Careers after Class 12th in Journalism & Mass Communication

Click here to know about Mass Communication

Click here for Mass Communication & Journalism Colleges in India

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report