query about the procedure of masters in hospitality?

Follow
Nitin Singh photo

Started By Nitin Singh, 3 years, 7 months ago

Fresher

Hello,
I, Nitin Singh completed my graduation B.sc in HOSPITALITY& HOTEL ADMINISTRATION from DESH BHAGAT UNIVERSITY, PUNJAB(Affilated to NCHMCT,Noida) in July 2013.
Now i want to do masters in hotel management from a reputted institute.
So, Please send me all the essential details about this information i.e. program details, fee structure, admission criteria& all the needfull details related to program.
Here, i am give you my name and contact no. Please reply me ASAP so thai i can able to select the best program to continue my carrier in hospitality line.

Name- NITIN SINGH
Contact No- +91-98718 03507
Email Id- nitinsingh1210@**********

1 comments

Hi Nitin,

Every college has its own criteria basis which it selects students for its courses. The basic eligibility for pursuing Master’s in Hotel Management is to have a Bachelor’s degree in hotel management and related fields. However, the admission and selection process, entrance exam, percentage, fee structure and other requirements vary between college to college and course to course.

As you haven’t mentioned any particular college in your query, it is not possible for us to provide you exact details and requirements. Request you to please mention the college name along with its location so that we can provide you information accordingly.

In the meantime, we provide you information about the colleges offering Master’s in hotel management. Check out this link-

Hotel Management Colleges across India

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report