I want to know about for Ph.D. Terms and Details.

Follow
Sandeep photo

Started By Sandeep, 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Fresher

Just wanted to know as it was not specified here in the blog. Is there any entrance need to be clear for entry into Ph.D.I have done my Masters in Pharmaceuticals, just let me know whether I am eligible for any of the course.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the IBS, Hyderabad, the college offers Ph.D. Full-time and part-time Program.

Program Structure:- The program has five phases, namely; Doctoral Coursework, Pedagogy, Qualifying Examination, Preparation of Research Proposal and Thesis Work and can be completed in four years.

Course Work:- In the first year, the student takes 8 courses. They consist of Seminar Courses, Interdisciplinary Courses, Research Methods and a Research Project. The coursework paves the way to develop Doctoral Thesis Work.

Eligibility for Ph.D. program:-

• Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
    • Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from a UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks.
    • Postgraduation (full-time)in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks.
    • A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.

Admission Process:- IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education for students seeking admission to the MBA / Ph.D. programs of IBS Hyderabad.

IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.

Selection Process:- students who have qualified based on scores of GMAT®/CAT/NMAT by GMACTM are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2018. The selection process on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 5 days ago | Reply Report