Query regarding Eligiblity and other norms for admission in P.G. degree (Department of Defence and strategic studies)

Follow
Ramachandran photo

Started By Ramachandran, 3 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.E.MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (2009-2013) and i am interested in doing my post graduate in the field of Defence and Strategies and internal security related areas. I've searched enough in the internet,but can't able to know the complete informations regarding P.G. courses in the defence fields offering in India . I am also preparing for the Civil Service Examination (UPSC) and i hope , a P.G. in my area of interest (Defence), would be immensely helpful for my career boost. Is there any part time/full time courses available as per my search?...or is it there any forum/blog/thinktank available so that i could get the needed guidance........If it so,please guide me.....

Hoping to get best guidance .....Thank you
- Ramachandran

1 comments

Hi Ramachandran,

We provide you details about the colleges offering PG courses in Defence field across India. You may check out this link mentioned below to know about the colleges, their courses, admission procedure, infrastructure, placement and other details.

Colleges offering PG in Defence Field

You may refine your search by adding location, course delivery, course duration, cost of study, college type etc by clicking on the link below.

Also, we are providing you details about Department of Defence and Strategic of all the universities across India. Check out this link too-

Department of Defence and Strategic in India

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report