I want to do MBA in Interior Designing Course.

Follow
sakshi photo

Started By sakshi, 2 weeks, 2 days ago

Fresher

I have completed my B.Com with the recognized university and now I am interested in doing MBA in Interior Designing. So can I opt this PG Course after B.Com? and please suggest the best college for this course.

1 comments

Dear Student,

MBA in Interior Design Overview:- The MBA in interior design is a postgraduate interior design course. Interior design is an art or process of designing the interior of a room or building. The course introduces students to various disciplinary skills related to aesthetics, space and construction environments. The course also helps students to have a general idea of education in interior design and visual marketing.

The master’s program in interior design was structured to allow students to better understand the different aspects of design such as space and structures and how we interact with them. The course gives an in-depth study of the manipulation of colors, textures, light, and shape to produce favorable results.

Students use the technical knowledge and skills acquired in this course to transform the visualized intent into creative spaces. The program integrates a study of interior design with business fundamentals such as accounting, marketing, and management, which allows our students to move confidently into the corporate world.

Duration:- The duration of the course is two years.

Eligibility criteria to apply for MBA in Interior Design:-

• A student who has passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent qualification.
    • Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission.

Job types after MBA in Interior Design?

• Exhibition Organizer
    • Interior Designer
    • Retail Design Architect
    • Kitchen Designer
    • Project Coordinator

Apart from this, you can also search more Information through below link:-

Click here to know about Interior Design Colleges in India.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report