Ramjas or kamala Nehru?

Follow
Piya photo

Started By Piya, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

I am getting economics hons in both the colleges, but I am confused as to which college would be better for me.
Ramjas is closer to my home but I am not sure about the crowd and it's faculty members,
Whereas kamala Nehru is good in my opinion but very far and tiring for me.
Please advice as to which college is considered more good and we'll reputated?

3 comments

....Kamala Nehru - www(dot)knc(dot)edu(dot)in....est. 1964 as 'Government College for Women'
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    ....Ramjas - www(dot)ramjascollege(dot)edu...
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Piya,

Both Ramjas and Kamala Nehru are one of the renowned colleges under University of Delhi (DU). However, there must be some preferences in your mind while selecting a good college for you. Such as, you can choose any college on the basis of its location, teaching method, infrastructure, placement, fee structure and so on. So, the choice of college depends on your own criteria. All we can do is provide you details about both the above mentioned colleges along with the compare college tool so that you can compare these colleges and selection the suitable option for you. So, here we go-

Ramjas College

Kamala Nehru College

Click her to use College Comparison Tool

It would be advisable for you to get in touch with the alumni of these colleges to get better and fair reviews over the study environment, faculty members, infrastructure etc.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report