I want to know about Admission Procedure from Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Pune.

Follow
Indraneel photo

Started By Indraneel, 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Fresher

I have completed my graduation from a distance learning forum like SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY can I apply for admission?

1 comments

Dear Student,

Yes, you can apply for admission. But please be specific with your question, which courses you are looking forward to and get back to us. you have not mentioned the course name.

Admission Rules

Students applying for any of the three courses (MJMC (Master of Journalism and Mass Communication ), Vruttapatravidya Padawika and Diploma in Mass Media ( Postgraduate, part-time Diploma course).

• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty from a statutory University. Those who have appeared for their final degree examination may also apply, but their admission (in case they are selected on the basis of performance in the Aptitude Test) will be confirmed only after they submit the final degree examination mark-list.
    •  All students must appear for the Aptutide Test on the date specified in the admission notice. Admission is strictly on merit in the Aptitude Test in their respective categories.
    • The Aptitude Test consists of written examination and personal interview. After the written test, a list of students of Open category qualified to appear for personal interviews and Computer Literacy Test will be displayed on the department's notice board. The no. of students in this list will be up to three times the number of seats available for the Open Category. All the candidates from the Reserve Categories who appear for the written test will be invited for an interview and Computer Literacy Test.

Apart from this, you can search more Information through below link:-

Click here to know about Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Pune.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report