I want to do B.Sc in Interior Design from JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Varanasi college.

Follow
shubhangi photo

Started By shubhangi, 1 month ago

Fresher

Hi, I am Shubhangi Srivastava from Allahabad I want to do B.Sc in interior design from your college please tell me the Fees Structure of this Course.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Varanasi, the college provides BSC in Interior Design & Decoration.

Introduction:- This program is for a person with an interest to learn the finer aspects of design and development. With an opportunity to constantly develop and evolve creativity, the designers should be constantly on their feet to explore market trends and learn through practical approaches. The program is designed to focus on creative planning and skilled execution of designs of interior spaces.The course is applicable only for the Bangalore Campus.

Duration:- 3 years

Seat Available:- 60.

Course Overview:-

• Students will create projects as a part of their final submission.
    • Acquire in-depth knowledge through regular interaction with industry experts and opportunity to participate in exhibitions and workshops.
    • The program provides students with a platform to fully develop their latent creative and artistic skills and apply an imaginative and unconventional approach towards interior design.
    • The students will understand the revolutionizing trends of interior design by keeping in mind the varying tastes and preferences of different demographics and cultures.
    • A thematic and concise course to understand aspects such as furnishing, materials used and elements and principles of design to create harmony.
    • Equips the learner with an understanding of various interior designs.
    • The interdisciplinary module focuses on methodological and technical approach.

Apart from this. the college has not mentioned any fees information for the programme. so, we suggest you contact the college officials directly for the relevant information. Hence, we are sharing a list of some best BSC in Interior Design Colleges in India, select college as per your preference and contact them individually for the relevant information.

Click here to know about Interior Design Colleges in Varanasi.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 month ago | Reply Report