Request in Admission in BBA

Follow
Rahul Singh photo

Started By Rahul Singh, 3 years, 3 months ago

Fresher

Rahul Singh, M.No.**********

2 comments

As you are looking for BBA program, I would advise you to look for UTM, University of technology and management. It is located in Shillong, Meghalaya. It is offering BBA in Hospitality Management and digital marketing. Both are having huge demand in market .. UTM has best faculty and infrastructure for these subjects. I would advise you to go for it. If you want to know more then I would advise you to check its linkedin platform as there you can get to know about its faculty and placements and alumni too. https://**********/company/utm---the-new-age-university?trk=nav_account_sub_nav_company_admin
    Posted By Devik, 3 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    There are so many career options where you can build your career. Since you've mentioned your query in this forum section I think you are interested in Travel and Tourism sector. I would like to suggest you to check BBA program offered by UTM university in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism. The faculty, infrastructure is pretty good here. With the expansion of travel and tourism industry in india through central and state government policies, scope of this course is increasing day by day. Good luck ;)
    Posted By Abhinav, 3 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report