Scope for studying in ICAT,Chennai.

Follow
Chethana photo

Started By Chethana, 2 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

I want to know the scope after studying in ICAT, Chennai had recently applied for a course in B.Sc. Multimedia Technology in the above college.

I personally want to know if the mentioned college is good enough.Contact of any Graduate/Alumni is welcome. 

2 comments

In Reply To: Nitin

Hi Chethana,

As per the official website of ICAT Chennai, the college is has obtained ISO 9001:2008 Certification and offers UG and PG courses partnering with Bharathiar University. The college also has international recognition validated by the Birmingham City University, UK. Though, we would advise you to take a tour of the college once and get in touch with the college officials, students and alumni to get authentic reviews and feedback.

Image College of Arts, Animation and Technology, Chennai Overview

Thanks 

this info was helpful,thank you.

But although  i have seen the college...i have no contact of any student studying there.

It would be great if this query would be answered.

thanks! ^_^ 

Posted By Chethana, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Hi Chethana,

As per the official website of ICAT Chennai, the college is has obtained ISO 9001:2008 Certification and offers UG and PG courses partnering with Bharathiar University. The college also has international recognition validated by the Birmingham City University, UK. Though, we would advise you to take a tour of the college once and get in touch with the college officials, students and alumni to get authentic reviews and feedback.

Image College of Arts, Animation and Technology, Chennai Overview

Thanks 

Posted By Nitin, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report