Sir how to take admission in sir JJ college of architecture Mumbai?

Follow
ayush photo

Started By ayush, 3 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

Sir how to take admission in sir JJ college of architecture Mumbai?

23 comments

Sir how can I get admission in JJ school of architecture as I am outside Maharashtra candidate
    Posted By Ketanjoshi, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Sir I m in STD 10 n I want to opt for commerce in STD 1...Can I join sir JJ college for architecture
    Posted By Khushi, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Archana

I'm a candidate from open category is JEE paper 2 enough for admission in JJ colege of Architecture?
    hello student for your queries regarding admission colleges and education related queries you may contact r.s mishra for all your queries contact at 0 96 67 26 56 90
    Posted By r.s, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    I'm a candidate from open category is JEE paper 2 enough for admission in JJ colege of Architecture?
    Posted By Archana, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Prathusha

Kalpita yes, you can get admission in B.Arch after a diploma  in civil. But I doubt if you can get admission in Sir JJ as their eligibility criteria for B.Arch doesn't mention it. Rest you inquire from the college itself.  Check the link below

http://www.htcampus.com/college/sirjjcollege-architecture/ 

But yes there are many other good private universities like Lovely Professional University, Amity University, Chitkara University, etc that will offer you admission in B.Arch on basis of diploma in CE.

if i do diploma in civil enginering will i get admission in 2nd or 1st year  in B.arch

Posted By Kalpita, 9 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    sir i have scored 49% in 12 i able to join sir jj architecture
    Posted By anil, 11 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Ranadheep
    Sir I have scored AIR 2372 in jeemains paper 2 am I able to join sir jj architecture college using jee mains rank

Ranadheep, you can apply in Sir JJ College of Architecture using your JEE Mains rank. Not only there but you also have private universities like Lovely, Sharda, Chitkara etc where using your JEE rank you can apply for admission. They have wonderful faculty, good facilities and good placements. Some even offer scholarships.

Good luck.
    Posted By Prathusha, 11 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    Sir I have scored AIR 2372 in jeemains paper 2 am I able to join sir jj architecture college using jee mains rank
    Posted By Ranadheep, 11 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: hemji

In Reply To: HTCampus

hello sir,i am science student and i have completed first year in bachelor of architecture from Gujarat,and i want to take admission in second year.is it possible for me to take admission in j j school of architecture? please help !

Hemji, this you need to check with the institution only whether they allow migration or not. For contact details, check the link below

http://www.htcampus.com/college/sir-jj-college-architechture/

There are many other good architecture institutions like College of Architecture, Delhi; Lovely Professional University, Punjab etc where you can check for migration. They will map your syllabus with their's and let you know.\

Good luck.
    Posted By Aarti Singh, 11 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Pragyadahbara
    whn d admsn wil strt plz reply i hv chckd d site also but ntng is updated...plz replyy

Pragyadahbara, the admission in Sir J.J is on basis of MH-ACC-CET and it was on May 23, 2016. Now it will be conducted next year.

You better try for admission in some good private universities. They offer you admission on JEE scores/ tests conducted by them/ your marks in 12th and NATA. Some of these also offer good scholarships based on any one of the above mentioned admission criteria. Check the websites of some good universities like LPU, Sharda, Chitkara etc or call on their toll free no.s for more details. Good luck.  

Posted By Prathusha, 11 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report