Sir, I m a 12th passout student with 52% n i want to do engineering from a gud n reputated collage, therefore every1 suggest me to do my 12th exams again next year n i hv desided to do my 12

Follow
htc

Started By Pratibha jha, 3 years, 2 months ago

Fresher
Sir, I m a 12th passout student with 52% n i want to do engineering from a gud n reputated collage, therefore every1 suggest me to do my 12th exams again next year n i hv desided to do my 12th again. Plz tell me hv i took the right decision n if yes then i want to know that will this repeatation effect me in campus selation interviews bcoz i heard from some1 that only freshers get the chance in campus selection. Plzzz help me....i am very confused n tensed.

Showing 1-10 out of 46 posts

no aisa mat karo no. to kuch% increase honge but year drop karke frustration bahut zyada ho jayega....plz tell me hv u got rank in any entrance...
    Posted By kshitij mohan, 3 years, 2 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    don't get so tensed ....dear...12th % ab bahut kam places par use hoti hai...actually meine bhi drop kiya tha bt it was a horrible experience so jo bhi college mil rha ho usme apni studies ko continue karo...after all placements ke time par tumhari college mein performance dekhi jaayegi ...12th ki nahi...
    Ya...bt itne kam % me na hi mujhe koi accha collage mil sakta h or na hi pasand ki branch...right???
    Posted By Pratibha jha, 3 years, 2 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    nhi aajkal 12th ki % ka koi use nhi hai .....12th ki % tab use hoti hai jb hum direct admission lete hai kisi college mein ......bt if agar tumhari rank hai kisi entrance exam to 12th ki % ka koi use nhi hai ...ok ....
    Ok sir. Thank u.
    ur welcome ...vaise actually mein tumse sirf ek saal hi bada hun....don't call me sir

Hi Pratibha,

Yes it is true that with 52%, you will not be eligible to appear for any engineering entrance exam

Having said that we really don’t know if re-appearing for Class XII Board exam is a brilliant idea or not. See, if it is only Engineering that you want to do, then maybe it is worth a risk. But what if you are not able to score as well next year too? Then you would have lost one complete year all for nothing.

So what you ultimately need to decide is do you think that next year will be a game changer in your career? And are you willing to slog it out ruthlessly and get a good percentage in your Board exams? Then go for it. Alternatively, if you feel that your 2012 Board exams went off well and you deserve better marks than what you have got, then you can send your papers for a re-evaluation. Maybe your marks will increase and you can take admission this year itself!

Otherwise, you can appear for Board Exams again next year, but take an interim admission to college this year, maybe B.Sc (honours) course?? Once you do that you can apply for Lateral Admission to B.Tech (direct entry to 2nd year) next year. That way, you don’t lose out of a year and yet can try for better marks next year (assuming that you don’t have to attend regular classes for Class XII).
    Whatever you decide, please weigh your advantages and disadvantages.

Good luck!

Posted By HTCampus, 3 years, 2 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    Thank u for your suggestion HTCampus experts. I'll think about my decision again n then i'll decide wat should i do.......Thank u soo much for the help...!!!
    ab to tensed nhi ho na....
    Nahi...Thanks to u also :)