sir i want to become an weapon engineer and i want to know that what is the procedure of it and basic details of it sir i am currently studying in class 11th

Follow
htc

Started By Arun Sharma, 1 year, 5 months ago

Fresher
sir i want to become an weapon engineer and i want to know that what is the procedure of it and basic details of it sir i am currently studying in class 11th

Showing 1-8 out of 8 posts

Hi Arun,

Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditional engineering disciplines, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, electro-optics, aerospace engineering, materials engineering, and chemical engineering.

Institutes like Institute of Armament Technology, Pune, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, etc. are offering Masters level degree course M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Weapons).

Eligibility: - you should have passed BE / B Tech in Mechanical / Production / Chemical / Material and Metallurgy / Electrical or equivalent from any recognised university with 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in the qualifying examination and valid UGC-CSIR NET certificate/GATE Score. Admission will be based on interview.

So, you can do weaopon engineering only at mater level. After completing 12th class you can pursue B.Tech/B.E engineering course if you are from science stream.

Since you are studying in 11th class, before going for B.Tech you can also pursue diploma in computer science from any polytechnic offering diploma in computer science course if you want to start engineering studies from now. Diploma course is three year duration course, as a diploma holder you can get admission in B.Tech degree course through lateral entry to fulfill the requirement of institute. This will save your one year and get admission directly to the second year.

To know more about engineering click here.

Click here to get details on admission procedure of engineering colleges offering engineering courses.

Good luck!!!

Posted By HTCampus, 3 years, 7 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    types of weapon engineering
    Posted By sanjay bhagat, 2 years, 10 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    hellow sir i am b.sc batch student,i want to become weapon engineer . please suggest me how i am do it?
    Posted By aditya, 3 weeks, 4 days ago   |   ReplyReport
    hellow sir i am b.sc batch student,i want to become weapon engineer . please suggest me how i am do it?
    Posted By aditya, 3 weeks, 4 days ago   |   ReplyReport
    For Weapon Engineering can contact me at facebook mjroshan14@**********
    Posted By Jawad, 6 days, 3 hours ago   |   ReplyReport
    In Reply To: Jawad

Electro-mechanical is the best for Weapon Engineer, but there's no college offering this subject in India.There are some colleges in USA and Europe. USA is better. Since I too trying to abroad for Electro-mechanical....For more details contact me at Facebook : mjroshan14@********** or https://**********/mjroshan14
    In Reply To: Jawad

Electro-mechanical is the best for Weapon Engineer, but there's no college offering this subject in India.There are some colleges in USA and Europe. USA is better. Since I too trying to abroad for Electro-mechanical....For more details contact me at Facebook : mjroshan14@********** or https://**********/mjroshan14

My mail is at yahoo.