sir i want to become an weapon engineer and i want to know that what is the procedure of it and basic details of it sir i am currently studying in class 11th

Follow
Arun Sharma photo

Started By Arun Sharma, 5 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

sir i want to become an weapon engineer and i want to know that what is the procedure of it and basic details of it sir i am currently studying in class 11th

32 comments

i want to become a weapons trainer . Could you tell me about the basic subjects in which i need to score and the colleges that provide courses in this area ?
    Posted By Devesh, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    Sir I am willing to study weapon engineering in part time is it possible?
    Posted By Hari, 4 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: admissionxpert

Weapons engineers are also concerned with lifecycle management of different military weapons and the systems to operate them. The discipline draws heavily from a number of branches on engineering like mechanical, chemical, optics, electrical, aerospace, mechatronics and materials engineering. Courses categorized under Weapons EngineeringPG in Air Armament Eng, Combat Vehicles Eng, Guidance and Navigation Control Eng, Guided Missiles Eng, Microwave and Radar Eng
    sir where is the main branch for the weapon engineering qnd what is eligibility for that ???
    Posted By aditya, 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Sir I am a mechanical engineer how can I become weapon engineer
    Posted By Bum, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Sir, 

I am pursuing my B.tech from computer science but I want to do weapon engineering so can I pursue weapon engineering in M.tech ??

Posted By Ankit, 7 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

Weapons engineering is a specialty under mechanical engineering. Since prehistoric times, man has experimented with different weapons and has developed several varieties. The modern weapons are highly complicated and advanced. Weapons engineering is that branch of study that deals with the research, development, production, repair and maintenance of weapons and other artillery associated with it.  

Weapons engineers are also concerned with lifecycle management of different military weapons and the systems to operate them. The discipline draws heavily from a number of branches on engineering like mechanical, chemical, optics, electrical, aerospace, mechatronics and materials engineering. 

Courses categorized under Weapons Engineering

PG in Air Armament Eng, Combat Vehicles Eng, Guidance and Navigation Control Eng, Guided Missiles Eng, Microwave and Radar Eng

Posted By admissionxpert, 7 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    i want to become a wepon engg. what colleges in Bharat offer this m.s course
    Posted By pundit, 8 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Sir .. i am an instrumentation engineer. I hav a dream of serving the nation by designing our own rifles, so that to increase our monetary limits By not importing weapons. I am in my final year of engineering. Can instrumentation engineers do masters in weapon engineering?
    Posted By Dhananjay, 10 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    Sir .. i am an instrumentation engineer. I hav a dream of serving the nation by designing our own rifles, so that to increase our monetary limits By not importing weapons. I am in my final year of engineering. Can instrumentation engineers do masters in weapon engineering?
    Posted By Dhananjay, 10 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    i am B-tech mechanical student am i eligible sir please give me any reply
    Posted By yeswanth, 1 year, 1 month ago | Reply Report