sir, iam studying 12th .my aim is to become an cbi or cid officer so pls will u help in finding courses after my 12th

Follow
bhavithakrishna photo

Started By bhavithakrishna, 4 years, 3 months ago

Fresher

sir, iam studying 12th .my aim is to become an cbi or cid officer so pls will u help in finding courses after my 12th

8 comments

I am +2passed I want emergency job CBI posr
    Posted By Tushar, 1 week, 1 day ago | Reply Report
    I want study join cbi job but my +2 mark 58 % lowest mark so , i can join college which college which corce ...where is the college so
    Posted By Muhammad, 4 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    sir iam finish the 12
    I have intrest the cbi job
    Sir I am finish +2 now I want study join investigation but my +2 mark lowest ,so I can join college in investigation course, where the college I study, so plz any one help me my phone number **********
    Posted By Yuvaraj, 6 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Vishwaraj

In Reply To: HTCampus

Both Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Criminal Investigation Department (CID) officer job posts are the government sector job posts that work to investigation the complex cases under the government of India.For the CBI or CID officer job posts, you have to sit for the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC.Eligibility for the CBI or CID job posts:• Educational Qualification: You should be passed the Bachelor degree from any recognized university.• Age limit: Age must be between the 21 to 30 years.• Age relaxation: 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST and 3 years for the OBC.Good luck!!!
    bro plz give me your contact number for information of cbi & cid...

Posted By Kkallesh, 6 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: HTCampus

Both Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Criminal Investigation Department (CID) officer job posts are the government sector job posts that work to investigation the complex cases under the government of India.For the CBI or CID officer job posts, you have to sit for the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC.Eligibility for the CBI or CID job posts:• Educational Qualification: You should be passed the Bachelor degree from any recognized university.• Age limit: Age must be between the 21 to 30 years.• Age relaxation: 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST and 3 years for the OBC.Good luck!!!
    bro plz give me your contact number for information of cbi & cid...
    Posted By Vishwaraj, 1 year, 3 months ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

Both Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Criminal Investigation Department (CID) officer job posts are the government sector job posts that work to investigation the complex cases under the government of India.

For the CBI or CID officer job posts, you have to sit for the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC.

Eligibility for the CBI or CID job posts:

• Educational Qualification: You should be passed the Bachelor degree from any recognized university.

• Age limit: Age must be between the 21 to 30 years.

• Age relaxation: 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST and 3 years for the OBC.

Good luck!!!

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report