Sir, my son wants to do Naval Architecture Course from Institute of Shipbuilding Technology.

Follow
Ishaan photo

Started By Ishaan, 2 weeks, 6 days ago

Fresher

Dear Sir As I mentioned above my son wants to become Naval Architect but he is from commerce background. So is it possible or not?

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, the college provides various courses such as:-

1. Diploma in Ship Building Engineering.
    2. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
    3. Diploma in Electronics and Communication.

Diploma in Ship Building Engineering:- The Institute offers Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course • It is four years full-time diploma programme • The course curriculum comprises of a balance of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering subjects and includes basic and foundation courses of the sciences, mathematics, and engineering that are necessary to equip the students to meet the challenges of working in shipbuilding industry or afloat ships.  The programme  includes two “Implant” training terms each of six months duration, at various shipyards in India

Admission/Eligibility criteria :-

• The student should have passed SSCE or equivalent with Science, Mathematics, and English in one and same sitting • Student should have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate of Science and Mathematics at SSCE (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC).
    • Passed from the schools of Goa only.
    • The student should be a citizen of India.
    • Students coming with higher qualification are eligible for exemption in few courses as per the rules of Board of Technical Examinations.

Apart from this, if you want to do Naval Architect course from this Institute then you can do same as Diploma in Ship Building Engineering course. The Eligibility criteria of this institute mentioned as above. But the basic Eligibility criteria for Naval Architect course is:- the Student must pass class 10. But a class 12 pass student is preferred over the previous one. A student is eligible to appear for the course if he or she meets the minimum age requirement of 15 years.

Hence, you can also search more Information through below link:-

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 2 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report