May I want to join Dr. Dharmambal Government Polytechnic College for computer engineering course?

Follow
umema photo

Started By umema, 9 months, 1 week ago

Fresher

I am interested in computer engineering course. I had completed 10th. I also want to know about Dr. Dharmambal Government Polytechnic College facility and sir my marks is 264 but I want to join please tell me the admission date.

5 comments

In Reply To: Agalya
    hi this is ahalya from chennai. i want to know about the course details as well the fees details . please call back to my mobile num **********

actually this is for my sister.

am not a student.

am just a desicion maker.
    Posted By Agalya, 5 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Agalya

hi this is ahalya from chennai. i want to know about the course details as well the fees details . please call back to my mobile num **********
    hi!! agalya. am nirmala. ..**********....plz cal me.
    Posted By r.nirmala, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

actually this is for my sister.

am not a student.

am just a desicion maker.

Dear Student

In the absence of the official source of Dr. Dharmambal Government Polytechnic College for Women, we are unable to fetch relevant information. Hence you need to contact yourself for the relevant information.

However, the basic eligibility criteria for Diploma in Computer Engineering is a pass in 10th Standard. Duration of this course is 3 years and number of seats is 60.

For more information, you may refer to below link:

Dr. Dharmambal Government Polytechnic College for Women

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 9 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report